1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Hiring Modder For 3-4 cars AsettoC

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by jaudadirt, Oct 23, 2016.

1. .

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
    • Haha Haha x 2
  2. This is hilarious.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. 25 $ for something that requires hundreds of hours... even in Africa people earn more money per hour.

Edit: and also you are suggesting to take stuff from other games. Indeed, hilarious :roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  4. It is quite amusing, isn`t it. He deleted the same post over on the AC forums earlier shortly after the replies started coming in... :)

5. Andreas Knöpke

Andreas Knöpke
    Let's drive side by side! Premium Member

Looking at the video maybe someone should link him the Steam store page of WRECKFEST :roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Helmut Skrdla

Helmut Skrdla
    Premium Member

I know a modder or two who might take a project for cash, but we're talking about 10x the price at least. Hey, as you already know... racing is expensive!

7. to be honest i did not know it took as many hours to make a car in game, nor that the prices for making a car was that high, i got respect for people making mods and was not suggesting to steal other peoples work without asking the origial maker allowance to modify their mod. and yes racing is expensive but i thought atleast the virtual one was cheaper :p

8. yes i did,i was not aware of the rules or the prices. or the amount of work to make a mod.

• Like Like x 2
  9. It really does take an astonishing amount of time to make the models, textures, physics, sounds, etc. Obviously, you can`t just go ripping models from other games and editing them, so it`s just not a very realistic option to have them built without offering a lot more money ;)

Still, if you don`t ask you don`t get, so at least you can say you gave it a go.