hired drivers

Hi guys..

First off new to the forum :) so glad I found it..

Has anyone every seen any of their own hired drivers out on the highways ? Im just about lvl 17 and have 5 hired drivers doing their thing but ive never seen them out and about.. Ive even gone out looking for them (make sure they aint slacking :D) but have never seen them.. as a last resort I even sat up at their destination point but no.. just the message in the GPS saying how much they had earned..

Is there any thing else you can do with them other that hire and fire ??

Great game...

I never thought about this, never saw them and don't think it is possible, but if you really want to do this, maybe you can wait for them in front of your garage. Then, when you see one going out for a delivery, you go driving behind him/her... are you patient enough?

Hi All,

I don't think you can or ever will see your drivers, I have even waited outside my garage even when it says another driver is resting. I am hoping I am wrong about the following, but this maybe the reason why...

When you think about the normal AI you never see them making any deliveries which I think is because the game mechanics have not been designed to handle multiple trucks delivering at the same place. If they were to try with the current mechanics all you would probably get is a massive bottleneck of trucks blocking all the delivery points. In this way I think SCS must have decided not to include your hired driver trucks as when you think about it you could follow them to their drop off point and then what, they disappear on the screen as they cannot deliver with the game mechanics? I think it was possibly a problem and they made the decision to give you the management side which is good without seeing them.

I am hoping I am wrong and one day I will see my lorries out there somewhere, I have 9 hired drivers and will keep adding as after time and them leveling up they do make you some money...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%