1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hillclimb coming to nKPro

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Lee Ross, Dec 3, 2010.

1. OMG....New car and track!

How dam good do those rain effects look then
  2. Amazing! i am in love with this sim already but man would you look at that, god dam! The sounds, the reflections the lightning. WOW

I'm buzzing my nuts off watching that!!
  3. Nice :) :thanks:

And if my wheel finally arrives, it will be a merry merry Christmas indeed
  5. looks great. i like the lightning and thunder effect at around 2:10
  6. So, it's going to RAIN and have a new mod?

OMG i love the christmas
  7. Steffen Lauge Sorensen

Steffen Lauge Sorensen
    Premium Member

This will make an almost perfect simulator even better :)
  8. i live at 25km from there!!!! :D amazing!!!
  9. Holy mackerel! Those are the best raindrops I've ever seen in a sim...any sim. Look at how the water appears to be running off the lower, right-hand corner of the visor and how random the drops appear at the center and elsewhere on it. I started to feel cold and miserable...(as if I were in the car) just watching the video. Wow! great job. I love the original dry hillclimb...this is going to blow that one out of the water...no pun intended. It still needs the engine sounds being 'dirtied-up' a bit...but what an improvement this looks to be.
  10. JSK

Is it Osella 21S? Looks impressive :)
  11. GREAT :doublethumb:
  12. Looks very very nice!! Loved the thunders effects too!
    -A point of note through : Wipers with on/off functions should be added
    -Reflected/refracted lights are a must too (in the video there were no other cars so we don't know if it can be done at the moment)
    -At moments the tire sound on the wet was perfect-at others not.
  13. This is the helmet view.
  14. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

And this hillclimbing is exactly what first got me interested in nKPro. Great to see it finally coming to the game.
  15. This is going to be good :)
  16. +2... I've been eagerly waiting this mod...more so than any other, all the while hoping Kunos didn't have a change of heart since it was initially mentioned. This is the greatest news yet surrounding NKP. Can't wait.
  17. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I think i have checked this video a 1000 times now :)