Resource icon

Misc HighLOD HighTextures MultiLivery 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I am having the game crash every time I try to load the Brazilian time attach, not sure how I can help debug.
Well sorry, but it can't be helped. Brazil works fine in normal races and I have been racing on Melbourne, Bahrain, Sochi in Time Attack and Time Trial and no problems. The modifications are for all cars, tyres and textures and there is no specific point for a track or a mode.

But yes, this bug exists but that's nothing I could fix, that seems to be caused by a bug in the game itself then. I tried to debug it, checked many files in the tracks folder but somehow Brazil track crashes with highLOD in Time Attack and Time Trial.

That does not make any sense to me but I am not able to fix that currently. Maybe a patch by CM will fix that issue (if someone ever forwards it to them, that is).

It's great! BUT, the SC has green tyres, also visible in the mirrors when driving alongside. Any clue?
To be green or not to be green ...

po2qygpi.jpg

It seems it only has green issued tyres standing inside the pit lane.

Is it possible to make a raceload.jpk with only HIGH LOD tyres? Would be awesome!!!
Err so you want to have lowLOD chassis then? I mean there are currently two files and multilivery isn't affecting the game at all. So there is highLODs all or highLODs+highTextures all.

If you want highLOD for tyres only then the chassis would be lowLOD again, do you really want that?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%