• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

(Highlights) FSR - WC Round 15 Brazil 2013

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by James Sadler, Jan 3, 2014.

1. James Sadler

James Sadler
    GhostSpeed Racing Manager Premium

Ratings:
    +265
    Firstly, I want to apologize for any content I didn't have permission to use.

Happy new year and good luck to everyone in FSR next season.

Kind Regards,
    James

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Javier Alvarez

Javier Alvarez
    www.positive-simracing.com

Ratings:
    +218
    James, don't think on quitting doing videos as they are good for us and for FSR.

However, I think all the communication actions of FSR should be aligned and it's good to give some time to the new president to arrange all of these things.

• Like Like x 3
  3. James Sadler

James Sadler

Ratings:
    +265
    Thank you Javier for your kind words. But I am unsure whether I want to continue or not. Certain actions throughout last week have forced me to rethink whether i want to continue doing videos for FSR. Yes they are a great improvement since I started. I have said I will give John time to develop FSR to the way he wants to run it. I think John is a really nice guy and I believe he will do great things at FSR, no doubt. But I just can't see my videos being good enough for FSR. That might just be my opinion and I know it takes a long time to become really good at doing videos. However time is not on my side at the moment with school and all the exams etc.

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and good luck to everyone in 2014.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Carlos Martín

Carlos Martín

Ratings:
    +387
    The problem is that you cant post in name of FSR media. If you publish it with your name there isnt any problem.

• Love Love x 1
  5. James Sadler

James Sadler

Ratings:
    +265
    I know and I have admitted that was my fault. But that's got nothing to do with why I am thinking of stopping doing FSR videos. It is because I have got exams and homework to do. Like I said I apologized for any content I used that I did not have permission for.

• Like Like x 2