Highlight Delays

due to some delays of getting the footage from spa the Highlights will be uploaded possibly after the Wolrd Series event at Italy I apologise for any inconvience or confusion caused

I am Pleased to announce that the Highlights Editing has Finished it will be uploaded onto Youtube in a hour or so and will be featured in the FSR Media Center couple of minutes after uploading

Due to starting college tommorow for this week the WT Highlights for the Italian Grand Prix will take longer than usual to upload on youtube and RD, we apologise for any inconvience or confusion caused.

Ron Squire

the WT Season Highlights release will be subject to change as the editing has taken longer than usual so i expect the Highlights to be finished by the end of January in the New Year

Sorry for any inconvience but Jackson said i should show you the first race of the season

#WARNING IT WILL SPOIL YOUR ENJOYMENT OF WATCHING THE SEASON HIGHLIGHTS ITSELF#
Here is the Clip

Ron if you need some help, I am quite happy to do commentary for it to decrease some of the time you have to spend doing that. It might allow you to concentrate on the other parts of the video. If this doesn't help decrease the time then fine but the offer's there.

actually thomas since i got a new headset for christmas the audio on bandicam is not playing because it is a USB Headset and it is not compatible so i will send the program file to you with the FSR WT Logo included just put them to your audio settings record the replays in your timings send them to me so can do the commentary and a few tweaks to the overlays on my pc and will be release soon so all i am asking is for you to record the replays at least 30 clips and at most (less than) 55 clips and then send them to me via skype that is all my skype name is ron.squire1995

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 216 14.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%