Highlight change of plans

Hi everyone me and james are not doing regular highlights until next year and there is a very good reason for that me and james will release Season Highlights at the end of the season unfortunetely not including Spain and Belgium and after that Regular Highlights will begin next year and hopefully much advanced

Thanks for Reading this Message

Ron Squire

If there is a good reason for it couldn't you at least let us know what that reason is?
james capture software FRAPS is not working with fraps therefore he couldnt get the footage and i cant get the footage becuase A, getting footage from rFactor only takes a long time cos its a avi file comming out and B, i am not good at looking at the right times properly so we both decided to do Season Highlights instead of race highlights until the issue is sorted then Race Highlights will resume next year

james capture software FRAPS is not working with fraps therefore he couldnt get the footage and i cant get the footage becuase A, getting footage from rFactor only takes a long time cos its a avi file comming out and B, i am not good at looking at the right times properly so we both decided to do Season Highlights instead of race highlights until the issue is sorted then Race Highlights will resume next year
FRAPS sucks btw, use Dxtory. Dxtory have better quality and the files are not that large and it dont make this 5min parts.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 106 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 519 38.5%