MGP14 High texture mod for 2gb videocards.

It seems that hi-res textures are a bit too much for some video cards (stuttering) and that non hi-res setting delivers subpar quality, so I have tweaked some textures to make it look a ton better and still run smoothly. It makes a night and day improvement on my 2gb card, just backup your files and unpack to your game folder.

For better results turn in-game vsync off and instead force it through control panel graphics driver. Circuit textures are unaltered, just select "hi-res" in the game launcher.

2gb Gfx mod:

ipztWj9VTrfku.jpg

iBJyqP7gygJ.jpg

How I was playing before to avoid the annoying stuttering :p
iHBdmw42lCiJ4.jpg

I hope someone with good internet speed here could create a mirror for the files :p

Download: Working in new version that fixes all graphic glitches. Update soon.

Last edited:
@Lukilla
Whats your graphic card, AMD or Nvidia?

Ok. And once more I've questions to the stuttering:
How to emerge the stuttering in game, immediately or just after a few laps?

I remember an old Milestone problem with the stuttering after a while of driving. It exists since SBK 11, WRC 3 and so on.
But ironically the problem disappeared in MotoGP 13 ... for now I suspect someth. bad ...
Maybe, anybody of you can confirm this.

I have a gtx660, it has intermittent stuttering right from start. Btw I´m disabling those links because I´m working in a new version that fixes normal maps and other glitches and improves smoothness furthermore.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.2%