1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

High ping and connection problems

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Ivan Mills, Jun 25, 2011.

1. hello guys...im not sure if this is the right place for my post and if it isn't i appologize...i just wanted ask the pro's a question about the online play in netkar and this looks like a busy forum....i've been racing rfactor and simbin online for a few years yet i cant enter any of the netkar servers due to my ping being very high..colud anyone suggest any ideas around this problem...i've never had any lag issues or internet problems(due to high ping) with either rf or simbin..i dont use wireless and my ISP is pretty good...it would be nice to try this mode online...thanks

2. What kind of numbers are you seeing for your ping? I think I read somewhere that they aren't really that accurate.

3. it says i have ping of 3000..and my connection keeps failing

4. Whoah, that's... unfortunate. We've had some drivers from overseas, both North America, and Australia, they haven't had any major ping issues. But if other games work fine for you, I have no clue :sorry:

Will split this into a new thread, maybe someone who knows what the problem is sees it.

5. much appreciated:)

6. close firewall...it says the same to me everytime time i forget to close it ;)

7. Bulls Eye Vaggelis!!..thank you M8