High ping and connection problems

hello guys...im not sure if this is the right place for my post and if it isn't i appologize...i just wanted ask the pro's a question about the online play in netkar and this looks like a busy forum....i've been racing rfactor and simbin online for a few years yet i cant enter any of the netkar servers due to my ping being very high..colud anyone suggest any ideas around this problem...i've never had any lag issues or internet problems(due to high ping) with either rf or simbin..i dont use wireless and my ISP is pretty good...it would be nice to try this mode online...thanks

hello guys...im not sure if this is the right place for my post and if it isn't i appologize...i just wanted ask the pro's a question about the online play in netkar and this looks like a busy forum....i've been racing rfactor and simbin online for a few years yet i cant enter any of the netkar servers due to my ping being very high..colud anyone suggest any ideas around this problem...i've never had any lag issues or internet problems(due to high ping) with either rf or simbin..i dont use wireless and my ISP is pretty good...it would be nice to try this mode online...thanks

What kind of numbers are you seeing for your ping? I think I read somewhere that they aren't really that accurate.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 322 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 223 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.5%