F1 2010 High FPS caused my Logitech G27 Force Feedback problems

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
As I have mentioned earlier on this forum, I have had problems with my FFB on my G27. Recently I just decided to try in DX9 to see how much smoother it was compared to DX11 and it was alot, but my wheel acted wierd and steer it self and just didnt feel good at all. I dont know why but I had a feeling it could be the FPS too high because it also happened when I changed nvidia graphic driver to the latest one which gave me much more FPS in DX11 also, so that problem appeared in DX 11 also so then I was almost sure it had to be with too high FPS even though that felt strange also. Then I recorded with FRAPS(which limits the FPS to 60) and all FFB issues was gone and it worked perfectly but I didnt want that because it also recorded at the same time so that wasnt a good solution, so I decided to try to find a program that limited my FPS in games and found this http://forum.avsim.net/topic/322993-alternative-external-fps-limiter/ which was great! Just copy the antilag.cfg and DX9.dll file into the main directory of F1 2010 and just put a value in antilag that you would like the game to limit the fps too. I put in 60 and it limited my FPS to 60 in game also so now finally all my FFB issues is gone! :D Tried in Dirt2 also and worked perfectly there too :). Try it if you want to limit your FPS, might help with stuttering issues to, due to the less jump in FPS. Now I can use how high FFB effect in logitech profiler as I want :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back