F1 2010 High five!

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello everyone,

After reading a thew threads about peoples best and worse tracks, it got me thinking what was the most satisfying tracks. I'm not talking about your favorite or the track you always do well. But the one where in one lap, it tests you and the car to the limit, the track that you thread that one lap together perfectly and you get a good time on, that gives you a massive grin, and wanting to high five anyone round you. It some times doesn't have to push you to the limit, or a track your really fast on, but one that just makes you get the most satisfaction.

For me, a couple come to mind.
Spa: Not overly fast around Spa, but getting Le rouge right, and flowing through some of the nice big corners really links a nice lap together.

Monaco: Because it is Monaco, getting the car to the end of the lap is a challenge, put to the limit while hitting apex's between walls, gets a good High Five.

The best for me has to be Abu Dhabi, really good lap on the limit through it's range of corners and the difference in it's sectors is really satisfying.

But how about everyone else?

Monaco is the best in terms of satisfaction. You just feel proud when you get a pole position with Legend AI.

On the other hand, I find it very fun to push the car to the limit in Abu Dhabi. If you really concentrate, it's great avoiding all the curbs and getting the perfect lap. Spa is also nice, but I've practiced a lot there, so practically every lap I do is absolutely perfect.

Abu Dhabi seems to be that circuit who perfectly fit with my driving style. It's like mutual attraction.

Monaco... AlexKrelin told that you feel proud when you get a pole... I think you should (at least I would) be proud when you finish the race. Above all, Monaco it's the most exciting circuit ever. But my heart belong to arabs. :p

Monaco without a doubt for me, knowing that most ppl out there struggle witha 1/1 wing setup so running that wing and making it through a 100% race gives me a big grin. Just did it a week ago not the perfect outcome but it was balls to the wall all the way.

Thats a tough one I enjoy getting laps right ast so many tracks. Marina Bay is such a challenge that it's always satisfying to get that one nailed... Monaco for the reasons everyone has stated but I am going to go for one that no-one else has yet.. Istanbul, Turkey. I just love the flowing nature of this track and getting everything together here is a real joy. I love all of it (although the hairpin at 12 gives me problems at times but I especially love the section from turn 3 through 9.. Can't wait to get back there!!

Monaco without a doubt for me, knowing that most ppl out there struggle witha 1/1 wing setup so running that wing and making it through a 100% race gives me a big grin. Just did it a week ago not the perfect outcome but it was balls to the wall all the way.
Haha, I saw your video on youtube, But I Fully understand your action since Vettel was in your slipstream and was faster and you tried to defend your 10th position which didn't work out cuz off the sloppy weather which is really hard to believe in monaco.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back