F1 2010 hi-res mirrors possible?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Good question, as the default mirror's are less than adequate and totally redundant in this game and that is when you can see them that is lol. I am sure you will have an answer very soon, I have just started on the modding the graphic's side of thing's so I can't answer you yet ! :D

In hardware_settings_config.xml:
Code:
[COLOR=#0000ff]<[/COLOR][COLOR=#990000]mirrors[/COLOR] [COLOR=#990000]enabled[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff]="[/COLOR][B]true[/B][COLOR=#0000ff]"[/COLOR][COLOR=#990000] forceBilinear[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff]="[/COLOR][B]false[/B][COLOR=#0000ff]"[/COLOR][COLOR=#990000] width[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff]="[/COLOR][B]2048[/B][COLOR=#0000ff]"[/COLOR][COLOR=#990000] height[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff]="[/COLOR][B]512[/B][COLOR=#0000ff]"[/COLOR][COLOR=#990000] car_maxlod[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff]="[/COLOR][B]0[/B][COLOR=#0000ff]"[/COLOR][COLOR=#990000] car_culldist[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff]="[/COLOR][B]1000.0[/B][COLOR=#0000ff]" />[/COLOR]

I increased the resolution and car draw distance, but the mirrors really are useless. Barely anything is drawn in them and as David said, you rarely see them anyway. I do because I have three screens :tongue:

Disabling them gave me an extra 3 FPS as well and I dont miss them just grey oblong's now and I only notice when I take notice to look at them and then remember I disabled them, use the proximity arrow's if you want to know where they are behind you. The arrows only show cars closer than 5 meter's I think the setting was, when I was in there (Tron style lol :D)

niech ktoś weżmie się za kierownice red bulla i nowymi lusterkami

może ktoś edytować kolor dla mclarena na metaliczny z góry dzięki

Mod edit: Please post in ENGLISH, as per forum rules.

Polish to English translation

Let someone taking the wheel of Red Bull, and new mirrors

can someone edit the color for the metal McLaren thanks in advance

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back