1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Hi. My post got removed for breaking the rules and now I'm mad.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by makugx, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deleted due to Admin abuse.
    Give little power to little guys and behold chaos.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  2. JeffL

JeffL
    Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good. Premium Member

LOL
    di·chot·o·my
    dīˈkädəmē/
    noun
    1. a division or contrast between two things that are or are represented as being opposed or entirely different.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Deleted due to Admin abuse.

4. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Thing is, no forum like this allows advertising for anything that isn't cleared with the staff first.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. JeffL

JeffL
    Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good. Premium Member

I don't usually respond to humans of your ilk, but you come in here and on your second and third post you say the forum sucks, the admins are assholes and a member with a 1000 posts is a troll.
    Life's too short brother.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Well maybe you should read the terms of service before you go on such a rant...

TOS: http://www.racedepartment.com/pages/terms-of-service/
    (Link at the bottom of the page)
    • Spamming, flooding, chain letters, advertising and recruiting is not allowed in any format on the website, forums, teamspeak or via private messages.
    ...because now you look very silly, don't you!? I hope it's just your online manners that suck, you know, hiding behind a keyboard and anonymity, because if you go around like that in real life one day it'll catch up with you.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Cowardly and a troll. Guess you'll rejoin under another silly name next. :rolleyes: At least you had the good sense to include a photo of yourself in your profile.

• Haha Haha x 3
  8. Deleted due to Admin abuse.

9. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

@Emerson Fattibaldi whoa man, be careful, looks like makugx has an excellent command of the English language, anything else would be

and that might be

:confused:

• Haha Haha x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. How's this not locked yet?

11. Trying to read his posts made me fraud.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Like, literally frauded.

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. I applauded when you frauded.

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

If you wish so, please feel free to cease using our website - our rules are not up to discussion, the removal of your post wasn't out of line either.

Eventually, what you think about this matter is substantially less important to us than the forum rules. Also, registering on a website and immediately breaking the rules you agreed to mere minutes before the post in question is not the way to go.

Also, I changed the title of this thread to something that's more honestly reflecting your feedback. (Original title was "Hi. um, your forum sucks?")

Tom

• Winner Winner x 6
  15. Hahahahahahaha. Epic thread title. :roflmao:

Mods are really on it today.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. Deleted due to Admin abuse.

17. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson

You are an idiot and nutcase of the 1st degree. Everyone is being polite with you, but not me. I tell it like it is. ;)

You are a coward hiding behind an anonymous silly user name and then coming here with insults and false claims. Go and foxtrot oscar and get a life. :rolleyes:

18. Emerson Fattibaldi calls makugx a silly name. LOL! right. cuz fattibaldi (fatty n baldey) is a real name? haha what a retard.

I"m just defending myself from human stupidity. You people never wanna progress. Fine. Suit yourself.
    If you think deleting someone's thread instead of giving a warning or putting the thread on 24 hr pending or delete, so the Poster can adapt to the rules, fine. Do it your dumb way.

Let's keep having dumbass rules that get us nowhere and keep attacking each other. Because with stupid people, that's all you can hope to do.

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson

But it is my real name. I can't help what my surname is. My dad called me Emerson because Emerson Fittipaldi was his hero. I can't help that.
    Oh and I'm not a retard. Calling me a retard is a bit below the belt. My psychologist says that I should report anyone that calls me a retard to the Police for being retardist. :speechless: Are you a real retardist Mak? I've never met a real one before.

Being such a nice, level headed chap you will fit in well here. Why don't you join as a premium member? We can race together and chat on teasmspeak about many things. :)

ps, by the way, I have reported you for being retardist.

• Haha Haha x 1
  20. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

This thread is getting better and better, this is real comedy. That's why it's not closed yet btw.

Tom

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Haha Haha x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.