1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, I'm new,

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Shmulik Mazor, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Hi all,

Greeting from Israel !
    My name is Shmulik Mazor (AKA Shmulik Miata in my country - ppl know my obssesion for mazda miata and i also installing soft-tops for this car in Israel).

I'm new here and i would love to race with you guys in the near future. I'm currently building a driving rig from wood and when i done i will start racing AC.

Here is my driving rig that i built (It's dismantled right now for reconstruction)

2. quicksilver384

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #85 Staff

nice rig, I would love to have a go at building my own one but I don't have the money, time or patients lol.

There is plenty of racing on AC and other sims, so when you are ready check out THIS link to see the sims we race and the events that are going on :)

Hope to see on track soon.
  3. Thank you mate!

Indeed, You need a lot of patient, but money ? Money is not the issue here. Hardware is very cheap and the process is fun, fun, fun !

When it will be done, I will post all the features it has (Sound system, Monitor, and button panels and more).
  4. quicksilver384

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #85 Staff

please do post pictures. I am interested to see the final product :)
  5. I will.
  6. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Hello and welcome to Race Department.
    Hope you enjoy your time here and find plenty to interest you.
    Love the rig and hope you get to use it soon in our club races.
  7. Thank you !
    • Like Like x 1