Hi, im new here!

hey everyone! So I’ve recently bought the full content pack for r3e after falling in love with the game after being bitterly disappointed with other sims (pc2).

Id love to get into online racing more, and have some nice clean races opposed to the chaos that can happen in public lobbies. How do I go about joining the club?

Hi, and welcome. To start joining the club races you need to get a premium memberships (costs about 10€). Once you have this you can sign for any club event you wish. Raceroom club races normally run on a Tues/Thurs and Sunday.
If you own any of the other games just look for the calendar which has all the club races listed.
If you have any questions just ask on the forum and you will get plenty of help (as I did when I first joined)

• Deleted member 387850

Welcome, great to hear you joined! It sounds like you’ve been around sims for awhile so don’t delay signing up for a club race, you’d be more than welcome at any of the Tue, Thur or Sun races in R3E! The sooner you get out on track the sooner you’ll get hooked on club racing ;)

If you need any help just holler, everyone I’ve spoken to in the club are really helpful so you’ll not be short some friendly advice! Hope to see you on the grid soon!

PS: if you haven’t already take a look in the “Paddock Club” section of the forum which has the “Driver Academy”. There is an R3E one on Thursday which I think is fully subscribed, but a space might open up nearer the time. If not hopefully there’ll be another round of them soon enough!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I think I’m gonna like it here :)

Yeah suspectmonkey I’ve been dabbling in it for a good few years, but started to take it a lot more seriously now I’ve upgraded my rig, my desk setup was just far too wobbly to do anything seriously on!

Thursday and sundays I’ll be on most probably, I’ll see you all then if you’re there :thumbsup:

I’ll have to check that drivers academy out too, I could probably learn a fair few things there, I wouldn’t say I’m quite a beginner, but just teetering on the line before intermediate and fairly competitive.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 169 66.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 112 44.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 117 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 70 27.6%
Back