1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Hi guys nd girls!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Nathaniel Frame, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Hi everyone,
    Just signed up because i was referred by a friend of mine to your site. I've been looking fora good group of people to go online racing with as im so sick of idiots ramming me off the road! I'm a mainly F1 games driver but i play alot of Grid and Drift games too, looking to get assetto corsa in the near future too! Hoping i get to have some awesome races with you all!

Nat

2. You're in the right place ;)

Welcome to the RaceDepartment Family :)

I know you'll love it here, I can't wait to meet you on the track - are you planning on getting a next gen console? XB1 or PS4?

3. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Welcome Nat, good to see you hear mate and its good that FINALLY, someone has followed my advice. Whether thats a good thing is yet to be decided! lol

If you want to race with us bud, you will need to use you full given name, its all in the T&C's, but theres no rush until you are ready to race with us!

Peace out

4. Thanks for the welcome! :D
    I dont know if ill be getting a next gen console at the moment, My PC is superior to them imo and i find the games to be way too expensive. Maybe in the future when they are a little cheaper i might get one but atm im happy with my PS3 and 360 elite (both of which gather dust as im on the PC almost all the time)

Nat

5. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

What a great name welcome