1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi from Wales UK

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by hodge like, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Hi all, I'm Adrian, 41 with wife & 2 young children (5&4)

Been racing since ZX Spectrum days but purchased a PC last year for AC. Since then I have got, R3E, P Cars, Dirt Rally, Race 07 bundle & Automobilista. Demo of RF2.

Try to have a quick drive most days but like most, working full time & family time is tricky to juggle.

Really enjoy all the games that much, I have bought 3 Fanatec wheels, 2 shifter sets, 2 G27 pedal sets with GT Eye Spring & 2 large tv's (should anything go wrong haha)

This forum has proved very useful to me so cheers!!
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Hi Hodge. Welcome. Fellow Welshman here too.
    If you like RRE, come and join us in the RRE race Club. Great fun and banter.:thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Hi Adrian and welcome to RD buddy :)

Sounds like you have a nice setup sorted out already, I'm a fanatec man too and really like their equipment so far, it's nice quality stuff.

Hope you enjoy your stay here, I would highly recommend becoming a premium member and trying out some of our club races here on the site. As Andy mentioned we have some great team speak banter and the racing is usually excellent throughout the field in pretty much all the different clubs.

Anyway, enjoy :)