1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi from Spain

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by andres77, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Hello everybody, i´m andres77 and i live from Murcia. I like Assetto Corsa, F1 2015, Rfactor, and Project Cars.
    I´m a PC Gamer,drive with G 27.
    Best wishes.
  2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Hi Andres, and welcome to Race Department, you'll find all the games you mentioned represented here at RD. If you fancy some online action check out the club scene and how you can join in here and here. Any questions then just ask in the forums there are plenty of knowledgeable people here to help.
    Enjoy your time at RD.:)
  3. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Welcome Andres !

Great to see you've joined RD mate, its a great place to race and chat to other fellow like minded sim racers.

It would be great to see you go Premium as Kenny above mentioned, as well as helping us at RD to maintain and improve what we do here it also gives you access to our Premium only section where you can find our popular driver academy for a number of sims...

Becoming premium also gives you the opportunity to join one of our many superb racing clubs where you can test your skills on track with a great bunch of guys and girls of all skill levels.

Again welcome to RD, hope to see you out on track with us soon :)