1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

hi from New Zealand

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by steven m, Nov 10, 2015.

1. <removed>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2015
  2. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Great first post! :O_o:

Terms of Service
    • Spamming, flooding, chain letters, advertising and recruiting is not allowed in any format on the website, forums, teamspeak or via private messages.
    Do not hesitate to contact us should you want to discuss advertising on our site and rates.

Cheers,

Tom

3. so sorry my bad silly me um thanks :speechless:

• Beer Beer x 1
  4. hi everyone I am a engineer from Taupo, New Zealand I am sim racing mad and built my first simrig wat back for a madcatz wheel and a playstation one,many years later and my latest rig has a roll cage and doors etc...I am mostly using assetto and dirt rally and love it, look forward to finding my way around here and see some of you out on the track.
    cheers steveo

• Like Like x 2
  5. kwik-kiwi

kwik-kiwi
    Premium Member

Hi Steveo...

6. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

A belated hello Steven :D

A see you've only been here a couple of months and are still getting used to the forum and things... hope you are enjoying yourself and don't hesitate to give a shout out if you need any help with anything :)

What sort of virtual racecars are you interested in? Do you have a sim preference?

We have loads of races here on RD across all different sims, have a look around see if any take your fancy and come join us for a couple of races in the future... all you need is a premium membership and a good on track attitude with respect for your fellow drivers and you are good to go :D

Hope you are enjoying yourself here mate, lets hope we see you out on track with us soon :D

7. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Embarrassingly, Backmarker Champion 2015 & 2016 Staff Premium Member

Hi Steve and welcome to RD. I'm sure by now you've found your way around the forums and know where to find races, I hope you enjoy your time.:)