1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Hi from Hungary!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by D_Moriarty, Jan 27, 2016.

1. D_Moriarty

D_Moriarty
    Premium Member

Hi Guys! I've been an enthusiastic reader of RD for some time now, and today I have made the decision to join the premium community. I'm looking forward to learning a lot and having fun here. I've been simracing since Geoff Grammond's Revs, and nowadays I usu ride AC or R3E. Mostly racing offline in the past, I also have some casual online experience, and that's the area where I'd like to improve. I'm rather slowish, but I try to race as clean as I can. Hope to see you on track soon!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Welcome to Racedepartment mate :)
    Hope you enjoy your time racing online, once you race in an organised environment you'll wonder why you ever raced AI before :p hehe

Both the R3E and AC communities we have here are super friendly, don't feel shy to ask questions :)

Welcome again and cheers!
    Chris

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Hello and welcome, since you've been here awhile I don't have tell you that it is a great place to find like minded people.
    Since you're interested in online and in case you missed it you can find the Assetto Corsa club here and the R3E here. Upcoming events are on the calendar.
    You'll be made welcome at any of them so hope to see you on the track.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Welcome buddy :)

On me phone at the minute so just a short one from me, hope you enjoy it here and hopefully we see you out on track with us in one of the many awesome clubs we run ;)

Enjoy and welcome!

5. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Hello mate and welcome! Hope you enjoy it here buddy and hope to see you out on track with us soon :)

Enjoy it fella

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cristian Haba

Cristian Haba
    #555 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium Member

Welcome good sir, be on the lookout of Premium Driver Academy for the titles that you play ;). Enjoy your stay!

7. D_Moriarty

D_Moriarty
    Premium Member

Thanks, I will, whenever I find the time (being a heavy commuter/Pendler). Cheers to all :)