1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

hi from east of england

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dtaspecialk, Jan 22, 2016.

1. hey guys,

name is Chris or dtaspecialk, live in Norwich,

been racing on games for a long time. race online a lot in public lobbies but takes ages to find a group who are clean. finally thought it was time to look on the ole interwebs and see if there is any championships etc.

I am on the ps4 now. was on the xbox 360 for a long time before that.

hope to race some of you soon.

2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Hi Chris, and welcome to Race Department. You don't say what games you play but hopefully you'll find something to suit you here at RD. If you have any questions ask on the forums where there are plenty of knowledgeable people willing to help. Enjoy your time at RD.:)

3. thanks. I just read through original post and I didn't say, I am on project cars on PS4 atm.
    on the old xbox I was religiously a forza guy.

also if its any use to you guys I prefer endurance over sprint races. they are more fun :D

4. Matheus Machado

Matheus Machado
    #17 Talking Door Racing Staff

You can find some PS4 organized races in the project cars forums. Never digged too much there as I am on PC. Just look at the tags before the thread titles so you can easily identify what is a PS4 event.

5. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Welcome Chris :)

Great to see you've come to RaceDepartment mate, I hope you enjoy your stay :)

As mentioned above, we run pCARS on PS4 if that is of interest to you please check out the PCARS forum.

To join in our club racing scene, and also allow us to keep doing what we do, you will need to become a premium member. Please see more info <here>. Its a very small amount of money but it goes a very long way!

Have a look around and get settled in, hope you enjoy it here and feel free to shout up with any questions!

Cheers

6. cheers guys I am looking at the premium member but I wanna just get into this before going all the way.