1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Hi folks

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Steve Quinn, Dec 2, 2015.

1. I've been a console racer for many years but finally made the switch to PC racing a few months ago. Mostly been hot lapping with AC and just recently purchased R3E so looking to do some actual racing.

I'm definitely up for some club racing and hopefully join a league after Christmas.
    Anyway, looking forward to meeting you guys on the track!

Cheers,
    Steve

• Like Like x 2
  2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Embarrassingly, Backmarker Champion 2015 & 2016 Staff Premium Member

Hi Steve and welcome, here's where you can find all the details of the R3E Race Club.:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Brilliant thanks! I'm absolutely loving R3E! Was reluctant to try before but got temped in with the Black Friday deal. In fact, the shear enjoyment I've had with the game already prompted me to seek out other racers :)

Sadly I'm busy until Tuesday so cant jump in right away but I'll be sure to join in some club races after then.:)

• Love Love x 1
  4. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Embarrassingly, Backmarker Champion 2015 & 2016 Staff Premium Member

Great to here you're enjoying the game and we'll look forward to seeing you on track with us soon.:thumbsdown:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ryan Ogurek

Ryan Ogurek
    Editor / Automotive News Staff

Hi Steve, thanks for signing up! Here's a link to the AC racing club also. I'm sure you will find there that AC can indeed be good for more than just hot laps!:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1