1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by David Molina, Oct 6, 2014.

1. David Molina

David Molina
    GroteBakkes

Hi all,

Dutch driver reporting in for some online action in Assetto Corsa.

Im from Eindhoven, 33 years old, Netherlands and have been driving racing games and sims
    since Monaco GP on the Commodore 64.
    By far my favorite game genre, looking for new adrenaline highs and just rebought a Logitech G27 to do this.

In real life i currently drive as a Digital Cartographer for Google Maps / Streetview (the car with the camera!!) and my private car at the moment is a Golf GTI mk 3 16v.

Owned a BMW e30 318 IS, Honda Civic EK4 with b18c 98 spec, BMW e36 323ti compact and Alfa 75 1.8 in earlier days.. Definately a fun car driver :)

See you all on track!!

2. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Hi' David

I'm in Ireland and back 2009 I was a Google street view driver :) I really enjoyed that job shame it was only temp contract :(

GSC is my current racing addiction.

3. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Hi David, welcome to the the site and as Paul said, have a go at Game Stock Car Extreme :)

4. David Molina

David Molina
    GroteBakkes

Thanks all.
    Yeah my job is also ending in a few weeks... its ashame because i really enjoyed it, but its only seasonal. Maybe 2015 who knows! Its a hell of a fun job for sure :D

About GSC Ive seen it and heard about it, it looks like fun but i already invested in Assetto Corsa atm. I expect great things from it and from the few days i have it i already have quite a good time there. Waiting for the 1.0 release and new updates for now :).

Maybe in the future ill check other sims .. but my best bet is AC for the near and longer future with perhaps if it turns out good, Project Cars.

5. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

6. mystaaRS

mystaaRS
    If you get a Quali Place, you can get a Race Pace

Ah, so they drive cars do they... :p

Hi @David Molina :)

7. David Molina

David Molina
    GroteBakkes

Lol! Hi there :D