1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Hi everybody

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Zdeno361, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Hi folks,
    I'm Zdeno from Prague, Czech Republic - I have been playing racing games for a couple of years, fulfilling dreams that I even didn't have as a child :)
    Have played Dirt3, Dirt2 (in this order) and Grid 2, now I play F1 2012, Grid Autosport, and fell deeply in love with Assetto Corsa and rFactor 2 recently. Everything on PC, but looking forward to Project Cars for my new PS4. Also looking forward to Oculus Rift or Morpheus (don't know which one I will choose yet, I just hope to have enough money :)). It's gonna be a mind-blowing experience, I suppose. I'm keen especially on the old tracks like Monza/Brianza, Monaco, Spa from 60's, maybe because I was born at that time.
    I harldy ever play on-line, because I'm not as good driver as I wish to be... and as my opponents expect.
    Let me thank to all people creating user modifications. I'm not able to do them, but appreciate it very much. Your work is fantastic!

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015