1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi everybody!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Average iRacer, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Hi all, Hopefully I will be joining in on the discussions on the iRacing and Project Cars forums. Although I have only been on iRacing for less than a year, I'm a huge fan. Will be posting my videos (all cars in the race, not just my cockpit) on this site from now on for each weeks races (shameful plug, sorry!) and joining in on the banter. I look forward to seeing you all in the various threads and maybe some races if anyone's on iRacing.
  2. Brian Greenwood

Brian Greenwood
    "Brian the Snail" Premium Member

Average iRacer meet crap R3E racer ... :roflmao:
    • Haha Haha x 2
  3. Hi Brian, I like the avatar. Massive Plato fan myself.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 2
  5. Unfortunately I doubt I will be able to get to any this year as I have a wedding to pay for. (Could have entered my own team this season for what the wedding's costing :O_o:). If I'm lucky I will get to Oulton this year. Curious as to how the Subaru will perform.
  6. Brian Greenwood

Brian Greenwood
    "Brian the Snail" Premium Member

7. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Hi and welcome to Race Department, hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions just ask and I'm sure one of the many knowledgeable people on here will help.
    If you are interested in some online pCars action you can find events here.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Hey mate, welcome to RD.

Alain Menu - gone from the BTCC but not forgotten :)

Hope you enjoy the site, we have many interesting stories, knowledgeable forum members and thriving club race scene, so something for everyone :)

Have a great time, and welcome again :)

• Like Like x 1