1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

hi, could anyone post me the original ks2 sfx folder please?

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Sebastian Wolff, Aug 17, 2011.

1. hi, imanaged to delete my ks2 sfx since i wanted to try the soundmod, but it didnt work, if someone could please post me the original ones? Thank you....;)

2. very kind of you , you are a hero! thanks a bunch and a wonderful day to you ;=)

3. hey dean, thanks but you accidentally gave me the formula target sound files, anyway... do you mind giving me the sfx folder of the formula ks2? thanks in advance

4. Those are the correct files. They have the same names as some of the FTarget files.

Maybe Kunos may have modified the FTarget files and re-used them for KS2?

I'm not sure. But I've checked two installations now and the same files appear in 'C:\nkpro13\cars\FormulaKS2\sfx' on both.

5. funny, because if you listen to them they are actually identical, which cannot be, also i remember the correct ks2 files having ks2 in their name...

6. I have the same as Dean.

You can always redownload the installation file.

7. at least mine had ks2 in their filename, anyway ill give it a try and see if i can load the ks2 again....

8. ok you were right, ks2 sounds fine again...thanks