HI Converter - G27 Sequential Mod

HI Converter is the most simple, economic and functional way to have a realistic sequential shifter in your G27. This is a mechanical device from a single piece, easy to install, that does not alter the original shifter preserving the warranty of the wheel.

HI Converter is a device manufactured by our modder Ximu and can only be purchased in simgadgets.net

Take advantage of the introductory offer!

More info HERE

firma [50%].jpg

Attachments

• logohigrande.jpg
    logohigrande.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 949
How good is this mod?
I now have a rubberband modded shifter with my T500 and was thinking of getting a TH8rs shifter.
This is allot cheaper when it's good enough and safe to order.

Upvote 0
How good is this mod?
I now have a rubberband modded shifter with my T500 and was thinking of getting a TH8rs shifter.
This is allot cheaper when it's good enough and safe to order.
I orderd one and will let you know if it gets deliverd and how good/bad it is in compare to a rubberband mod.

Upvote 0
It looks great, but I like to be able to switch between H shift and seq. shift, so this would take too long to swap. I am using extension springs instead of rubber bands and it works fine at the moment, but I must try and develop something a bit more 'professional' looking when I get chance ! :)

Upvote 0
This looks really good and I need a sequential shifter, but I use the H pattern quite often so this wouldn't be practical for me :(

Upvote 0
He did sent it immediatly but it stayed in the post office a few days waiting for a plain. when I remember correct it was a week waiting.
Ordered 12 jan. and arrived 19 jan.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 334 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 226 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 170 7.9%