1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Hi, and Thanks :-)

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by LeMack, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Hi All,

I've been signed up for a while and not posted anything so thought I'd say hello. I think this is a great site, especially the setups which have been a big help for me with F1 2010. I've put a few quid into the donation pot for your servers.

I've always been a big F1 fan which started out with F1GP by Microprose on the Commodore Amiga. I can remember it being "ground breaking" at the time with an acual background; a badly drawn yacht before the tunnel at Monaco and a big blobby white "dome" at Mexico city. The machines would creak under the frame rate, and if you turned the detail down the actual tunnel at Monaco would disappear ;-) 20 years on and the driving aids are still the same today!

I've managed to install the 2011 conversion by RDD, I think thats a fantastic job, well done guys. I've put a donation in for you as well.

Off to put in more bad lap times!

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

:welcome: LeMack thanks for the kind words

3. Hey welcome, we hope you enjoy your stay here, any questions feel free to ask, make sure you check the search function first tho :)