1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi all!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Joshums Anderson, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Heya :)

My name's Joshua, and I'm 17, living in the English town of Newcastle-upon-Tyne. ;) I'm a big fan of GT and Touring cars, although I'm partial to a bit of prototype racing too :p

I've got some simracing experience (about a year's worth) but I'm not that quick :p I don't think I'll be racing straight away though as a) I have to get my licence :p and 2) I'm actually in the process of replacing my now-broken Logitech G27 with a Thrustmaster T500RS. I mainly race rFactor but do like some Game Stock Car and Assetto Corsa too, so hopefully once I'm all sorted I can race with you guys!

Also - quick question about the licenses: I know my forum name will be changed when I sign up, and that's fine, but when I tried to sign up originally (with my real name, Joshua Anderson) it said that name was already taken :( Will I still be allowed to race if my forum name can't be changed because of this?
  2. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Hi' Josh

I would mention the name issue on your application, then RD staff can sort some thing out for you.
    Don't let that put you off applying
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Don't worry, it hasn't put me off at all :D Just wanted to make sure, it all ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Well, no problem with the name, right? Now you're ready for some club racing where it's all for fun and the events are full of drivers with all kinds of abilities. You'll fit right in, no problem!
  5. jimortality

Premium Member

Welcome to the site Joshua, see you on the track or off it in my case lolol