1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Hi all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Chili P, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Chili P

Chili P
    Premium Member

Hello everyone, my name is Greg and I`m in the UK. On a Pc I luff F1 and racing in general, I am an on line race virgin still !!, I hope to fix that soon , I`m in the middle of putting together my rig and doing some mods etc (damn this bug has bit me hard)

2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Embarrassingly, Backmarker Champion 2015 & 2016 Staff Premium Member

Hi Greg, and welcome to Race Department:). We hope you enjoy your time here and visit often.
    You don't say what games you play but that you're an online virgin, well we all were at one point so we know how that feels.
    Club races on RD are where to start, they are friendly events with the emphasis on fun and enjoyment. You can find out how to join in here, and what races are coming up here.
    If you have any questions then just ask on the forums as there are plenty of friendly and knowledgeable members there to help.
    Once again welcome to RD.

3. Chili P

Chili P
    Premium Member

Sorry, I should have mentioned the games that I have, I mostly drive F1 2015 but do drive some P/cars, I also have Dirt rally but find this a bit much for me (touch of arthritis)
    anyway thanks for the welcome.

4. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Embarrassingly, Backmarker Champion 2015 & 2016 Staff Premium Member

As an introduction to online racing you might like to consider this, The content is free so might be worth a look.

5. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Welcome to RD mate,

Hope you have a great time and find something that interests you here :)

Have a great time and hopefully see you around ...

cheers