1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Im new to the site. Looking for some racing buddies.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MattErskine, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Hi from Canada. Like i said in the title I'm new to the site but not to sim racing. Ive played a lot of Forza and Gran Turismo and I'm looking to get into Race07. I've played offline for a while and hope to meet some of you out there on the track.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Hi Matt, welcome to Race Department:). Hope you enjoy your time here. Although there is no race club for Race 07 there is one for it's successor R3E. You can find out how to join online races here. Our race clubs are a great place to jump into online racing with friendly fun races. Check out our calendar for upcoming events in various games. Please feel free to ask any questions as there are plenty of knowledgeable members happy to help.
    Once again welcome to RD.
  3. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Hey Matt,

Welcome to RaceDepartment mate, hope you enjoy your stay :)

As Kenny mentioned above, R3E is the successor to Race 07 (Simbin closed their doors and became Sector3 a while ago) and its a great game to jump into, as well as a wonderful racing club with some healthy banter on TeamSpeak included :D

If you are looking to get online with your racing, please do consider becoming a Premium member here at RD, as well as allowing us to do what we do, it gives you access to all our many online clubs and leagues (list below) across a very wide selection of different racing titles for PC, XBOX and PS4.

Our racing clubs are no pressure fun environments that give you the opportunity to race like minded individuals and grow your skills and experiences (trust me buddy, its unbelievable how much fun it is)...

Premium members also have access to our Premium only area where we run different racing schools aimed at helping you develop your skills, I actually think R3E is the featured sim at the moment!

Anyway, have fun and enjoy!

Racing clubs:

Assetto Corsa.

Stock Car Extreme.

RFactor 2

Project Cars

"Events" page for dates and times:

Upcoming races: