Heusinkveld Sprints on Preorder?

Hi Guys,

after a very strange experience on the Heusinkveld Webshop yesterday: Does anyone know a European Webshop who take preorders on Heusinkveld Sprints? [I don't mean "send me an email if available", I mean a preorder :)]
Thanks!

Hi Guys,

after a very strange experience on the Heusinkveld Webshop yesterday: Does anyone know a European Webshop who take preorders on Heusinkveld Sprints? [I don't mean "send me an email if available", I mean a preorder :)]
Thanks!
Due to a lot of traffic to our website yesterday, it was still showing stock even though we had already sold out. Sorry!
We changed our policy regarding resellers and pre-orders, as some customers were waiting for close to two months for their pre-ordered product and lead times were inaccurate. It should no longer be possible to pre-order from our resellers.

Upvote 0
Thank you for clarification. From what I understand, there were indeed some sets of Sprints on sale yesterday and they must have been sold in minutes as I tried a few times yesterday (like ever day) but missed them. We don't know when the next batch will be on sale (no date given by Heusinkveld).
This puts those who have the time to poll the shopping system 10s or 100s of times a day in a big advantage - wouldn't it be possible to put people on some kind of "waiting list" for the privilege to get one of these fine sets of equipment?
I'm also waiting for weeks to buy a set and it's very likely to miss batch after batch unless I give up my job. This is not only frustrating but impossible to plan ahead. I don't mind being told I get my sets not before October. But it is useless to try 5 times a day (which seems to be too few) and still have no idea if I get them this year or not.

Upvote 0
You can sign up to notifications from sites like Digital Motorsport and GPerformance who email you when they are in stock - that's how I got my set

Upvote 0
@kizz360 : That's what I did, but then again I will be required to react in minutes if not seconds. Anyway, that's what I try in "the next round":) In parallel I consider preordering a set of Meca Cups. If Barry R. can't find a flaw with them, I guss they are not bad either. We'll see who will be able to deliver.
BTW: Same problem with SC2 and wheel anyway but coming from a G29 I need to upgrade pedals first or at least at the same time as the wheel.

Upvote 0
Thank you for clarification. From what I understand, there were indeed some sets of Sprints on sale yesterday and they must have been sold in minutes as I tried a few times yesterday (like ever day) but missed them. We don't know when the next batch will be on sale (no date given by Heusinkveld).
This puts those who have the time to poll the shopping system 10s or 100s of times a day in a big advantage - wouldn't it be possible to put people on some kind of "waiting list" for the privilege to get one of these fine sets of equipment?
I'm also waiting for weeks to buy a set and it's very likely to miss batch after batch unless I give up my job. This is not only frustrating but impossible to plan ahead. I don't mind being told I get my sets not before October. But it is useless to try 5 times a day (which seems to be too few) and still have no idea if I get them this year or not.
We understand where you're coming from, however, I don't really see how how making a waiting list for some people would make it more fair than the current situation. Over the last week we've made batches available at different times of the day, to accomodate most people, sometimes we've even made them available at 2am local time.
We're looking into setting up a waiting list system, but we want this to be bulletproof and require as little manual work as possible, so this may take a little while

Upvote 0
I appreciate your thoughts on a "list system". To me the fairest solution would be to know, well there's a queue of 732 people in front of me, Heusinkveld build 50 sets a week (obviously numbers I just made up for illustration) so it will be my turn in more than 2 months. Fair enough, you are not a magician and it takes the time it takes. The problem with the current situation is not, that we can't get what's not there. It is that noone is able to plan ahead. Looking forward to your solution:) Thanks!

Upvote 0
I ordered some from Demon Tweeks 2 weeks ago and got them delivered in 5 days.
Although I would save your money and get a hydraulic set coz if you are looking for a real feeling brake pedal HE dont cut it as the rubbers push back on your foot which a real hydraulic master cylinder does not do which is very unrealistic.
I'm really disappointed with them . I've ordered some damper bump stop material which will make them softer.
I've got a real race car which has AP race calipers all round with 0.75"master cylinder for the rears and 0 .70 " for the front and the pedal is no where near as hard as the HE pedals and the pedal does not push back on your foot, which is the same for all hydraulic master cylinders.
The build quality is top notch but they are not realistic.

Upvote 0
I ordered some from Demon Tweeks 2 weeks ago and got them delivered in 5 days.
Although I would save your money and get a hydraulic set coz if you are looking for a real feeling brake pedal HE dont cut it as the rubbers push back on your foot which a real hydraulic master cylinder does not do which is very unrealistic.
I'm really disappointed with them . I've ordered some damper bump stop material which will make them softer.
I've got a real race car which has AP race calipers all round with 0.75"master cylinder for the rears and 0 .70 " for the front and the pedal is no where near as hard as the HE pedals and the pedal does not push back on your foot, which is the same for all hydraulic master cylinders.
The build quality is top notch but they are not realistic.

Might be my english, but what do you mean by "pedal does not push back" - do you mean the real pedal is softer in this case? Different amount of pedal face travel etc.?

Upvote 0
I took delivery of a set ordered from Demon Tweeks a couple of days ago.
It's taking a 'bit' of getting used to them. It's a big step up, coming from my trusty old Logitech pedals.

Upvote 0
Could you (or anybody who made the transition from more mainstream pedals) please try to elaborate on what a 'bit' of getting used to it really means?

I meant that ironically :) .
I've only ran 2 hours on different sims to test the pedals, and to try to calibrate them to my liking. So I'm not the right person to answer your question. I find it quite a change from potentiometer based braking, and it'll take some time to get used to that.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Forum trophies