Here is my friend Jason dirt jumping on his BMX.

Jason joined us yesterday and on his Members Introduction he mentions his history with BMX. Well i thought i'd put this up. This was around two years ago, i think. I did the recording and he did the editing.

Not bad for a 35year old huh!

Have you checked out his Autocross video in our Cars and Bikes thread? He became a member of RD just a few days ago. His Members Introduction is a interesting one. Go have a look when you have a moment.:) His name is Jason Wesson. He is my best friend, we go back 20+ years.:cool: I'll just bring you his intro.

Jason Wesson
user-offline.png
Licensed Member

PSNCDN_Bmxer
Join DateSep 2011LocationPitt Meadows, B.C.Posts2

[h=2]Hows it going , EH.[/h]
Hi All,

I found out about the Race Department through a good friend of mine & RD member Hiroshi Awazu. He highly recommended the group to find good clean sim racing. In saying that I currently only play GT5 but am planning on joining the ranks of R Factor & Race drivers in the near future. I've been playing the GT series since GT1 (against Hiroshi all this time) & really enjoy it but since I started racing online it has made the "drive" so much more enjoyable/challenging.

But I now find myself looking for more . While I've had many great races online playing GT5 & have pretty good luck finding good rooms with clean racers the car count always seems low. I only race in rooms that are using sport soft tires or less as I find the level of grip on the race tires to be to unrealistic. That is most likely the problem as there seems to be to few of us in the GT world that actually like closer to real levels of grip.

I've heard of 30+ car grids in sim racing & look forward taking part races with such large fields. Hiroshi has brought his games to my house a few times & I had the chance to sample R factor & Race. I know it will take some adjustment as the physic's while close are not exactly the same as GT5 , but I'm up for the challenge.

About myself , well I raced BMX for over 25 years , roughly 18 as a professional in Canada. I've always been a petrolhead & automobile race fanatic. Well actually any type of racing with motors. I raced sport bikes for 1 & 1/2 seasons about 6 years back but it was way over my budget constraints at that time. I currently Auto X which I took up just over 1 year ago. Good fun if you've never tried it

Anyway I'm sure I'll be around the site for awhile so I'm sure many of you will get to know me better in time. Enough for now though.

Cheers​

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back