1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Here I am!

Discussion in 'ARCA Sim Racing' started by Sebastien Bortoli, Jul 18, 2009.

1. hey guys,here i am ,i've just purchase ARCA,the soft is actually in download,after had fun in the RD500,i've start to consider oval racing,i've start with VHR but the fact is that all i've read about ARCA makes me excited about it and also i want to meet again the guys of the RD500 on track so , we'll meet soon on track,i'm looking forward to the stockcar league but have to learn before ,so the racing club will be my place for the next couple of weeks,monday racing powaaaa!

2. hello Sebastien

good news,joined us we need to have driver for ismore excited .this time we racing just for fun you can come and learn with us, soon there will begin the season that you register for online practice .

Eric

ps très content de voir un paticipant de langue francaise

3. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Superb! Welcome to stockcar!!

4. hi there
    welcome leftie:woot2::rotfl:

5. hey Seb
    glad you could join us :)

6. Good stuff. the more the merryer

7. Welcome Seb :)

8. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

:welcome: Seb, i wish more people would consider joining us on our monday night struggle against the G-forces!

There was so much interested in the RD500, wonder where all those guys have gone?

9. maybe they don't wanna spend 50$ in a new game,if it's that,they make a big misstake cuz ARCA is a blast!

10. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

welcome to the club mate

11. Welcome Sebastien...more drivers just makes this game better. See you on track soon. :good:

12. yes is great Andreas

13. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Lol Andy, nice one :)

14. cu on track guys :cool:

15. Nice One :)