HERBALIFE HELMET

Its not about like or dislike the design, every people have their own taste.
But, what i say it, this is too much.

I was wondering, if Monster Energy were truly have their own team on F1, maybe people will stop make their fantasy team based on Monster Energy, just like Red Bull.

There were no Fantasy Red Bull mod right?

Note: when i have 43 helmets (all my helmets and others that i download from here) i canl share it!!, only if you want it. This "mod" will include "in game previews, .to know that helmet you choose, and not to see the photos of the helmets generic.

This is only one of the dds file for previews, they will something like that:

View attachment 35427

I will share when i have 43 helmets. Lefts only 3 more :roflmao: and only if anyone want this "mod"

i would like to see it!

And cause of the Monster discussion:

Yeah, its a bit too much, but i think very much people are able to switch logos if they dont like it... so, please, release them when you are done!

you got the point.
that why i'm thinking to cancel or delaying for releasing my Sauber Monster Energy Team. maybe i'll just focus to finishing my Panasonic Toyota TMG to get released first.

BTW, is that my monster energy helmet??

Yeah, i download it from here, that is one of the previews i made for the helmets i have in my game! All my helmets and others i download from here (i say that in the other post)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back