HERBALIFE HELMET

HERBALIFE HELMET

Please rate & comment :roflmao:

Helmet Preview:

HERBALIFE HELMET BY ALKMNDZA.jpg

:roflmao:

AL...... I think the Monster idea has been done to death, back to life, and then back to death again.

I done a Monster Car, plus 2 x Helmets for a WIP thing a while ago....it will never see the light of day now as a release....too much on the site already.

Maybe spend you time designing something with a little more originality....stand out from the crowd so to speak.

Your designs are different.....make the sponsors different too, give people a choice on what to download for different teams perhaps.

Just my thoughts.

Off topic a bit but............

...................chrome cars by the way.....where are all those coming from.

AL...... I think the Monster idea has been done to death, back to life, and then back to death again.

I done a Monster Car, plus 2 x Helmets for a WIP thing a while ago....it will never see the light of day now as a release....too much on the site already.

Maybe spend you time designing something with a little more originality....stand out from the crowd so to speak.

Your designs are different.....make the sponsors different too, give people a choice on what to download for different teams perhaps.

Just my thoughts.

why no release.this is the most beautiful thing what i´ve ever seen ....:rolleyes: everyone has his preferences.and for me i like this stuff;)

People, you should know i only have 2 weeks using photoshop, and a other thing, im not a pro desinger, i just have a few layer that I've taken the from the original helmets (generics in game). And i have the minimun requiriments on my pc to use the 3D model and its hart to me put a new image on the 3d helmet to get a new layer (Sometimes the photoshop closes unexpectedly)

I repeat, im not a "pro" desinger. i only know basic stuff. Sorry if you do not like my "designs". Thats all i have :roflmao:

Note: They are my carrer helmets, and my sponsor is Monster Energy :roflmao: thats way i always use monster energy on my helmet.

Sorry for bad english

Note: when i have 43 helmets (all my helmets and others that i download from here) i canl share it!!, only if you want it. This "mod" will include "in game previews, .to know that helmet you choose, and not to see the photos of the helmets generic.

This is only one of the dds file for previews, they will something like that:

helmet_05.jpg

I will share when i have 43 helmets. Lefts only 3 more :roflmao: and only if anyone want this "mod"

(Sometimes the photoshop closes unexpectedly)

Al just get used to saving everytime you go back to the 3D model, that way if photoshop closes, you'll only lose a little work.

Tis what I do, and I work with PS every day all week.

You just need to build some good habits regarding constant saving....PS can be very tempermental at times.

Yeah!!, the photoshop close sometimes in a midle of a save, sometimes i lose some advance in my layers :mad: Sometimes is a problem with "insuficent ram memory". :mad:

Neveraless i will work to improve my desings and get new stuff. :roflmao: let me learn more about photoshop

Sorry bad english :coffee:

Just my thoughts.

you got the point.
that why i'm thinking to cancel or delaying for releasing my Sauber Monster Energy Team. maybe i'll just focus to finishing my Panasonic Toyota TMG to get released first.

BTW, is that my monster energy helmet??

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%
  • < 5 years