Helper bit failed to work

Ok I need help, I can't understand what I have done wrong, I have taken the plunge and subscribed to iracing. Created account, paid etc.

Went to download the software which worked until the end then I got a message telling me the helper bit failed to work.

I can't seem to get it to work now and all the files are saved as sgn? I am used to exe?

Can anyone help please?

Ok I need help, I can't understand what I have done wrong, I have taken the plunge and subscribed to iracing. Created account, paid etc.

Went to download the software which worked until the end then I got a message telling me the helper bit failed to work.

I can't seem to get it to work now and all the files are saved as sgn? I am used to exe?

Can anyone help please?
Gary,

Might be worth dropping and email to support@iracing.com

Just bear in mind iRacing Technical Support is available Monday through Friday 8AM to 5PM EDT

You should be able to download the iRacingInstaller which is believe is an .exe file and then you run that to install the iRacing service. It should then see if there are any updates to be applied and install them accordingly.

Have you tried to download the installer again?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back