Help....!

Hey guys i'm new to this forum so hope this post is in the right place. I Installed gsc2012 and played the free 60mins, then my son bought me a serial cause i enjoyed it so much, but when i launch the game now all i get is 'unknown return_code(503)’ and game quits so cannot activate, Is there anybody who can help me, would be very much appreaciated

Try this.

To fix the error 508 - try to delete the folder "reiza" located in the "Application Data" or "ProgramData" depending on the version of Windows.

If necessary, you can use the Windows search function to locate the folder "reiza." Does a hidden folder system, so Windows must be configured to the folders / hidden files are visible.

If the error persists, you will need to reinstall the game. Use the uninstaller of the game, be sure to delete the folder "reiza" reinstall the game again and run the activation process with your serial number.

For me worked.

Try this.

To fix the error 508 - try to delete the folder "reiza" located in the "Application Data" or "ProgramData" depending on the version of Windows.

If necessary, you can use the Windows search function to locate the folder "reiza." Does a hidden folder system, so Windows must be configured to the folders / hidden files are visible.

If the error persists, you will need to reinstall the game. Use the uninstaller of the game, be sure to delete the folder "reiza" reinstall the game again and run the activation process with your serial number.

For me worked.

Thanks, Reiza contacted me and told me to do this, all is good now, thanks for your help guys

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 340 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 467 38.9%