1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Stealthy, Feb 20, 2010.

1. heres the problem :
    ive made my track, background image etc, ive added another
    background image as a way of blending the road edge etc
    after i told the section of track to blend with that image i
    exported to rfactor and since then the track now fails when
    i try to run it in rfactor
  2. Probably it is a material failure...make sure that the background-Images widths and height should be one of the following (8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 409).
    Or give rfactor out any error? Or will be rfactor shut down immediately?
  3. gives a material error
  4. its not a texture its a background image that seams to cause the error and i have no idea why
  5. delete the background-image which you think caused the problem and export with "clear folder".
  6. ummm. so i assume you cant have 2 background images?
  7. According to the Help file you can have more than one background image.

Have you checked that the background image is to the power of two as Gerda3 says? (height and width 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096 pixels). That sure sounds like the problem.
  8. Check you haven't got sections of terrain with both blended materials on it, I had a problem with that once.
    BTB can most definitely handle multiple background 'blended' images, just build or split the terrain to suit...
  9. you also say track, current public release doesn't blend track textures though you are talking about the road edge.
    What version are you using, are using the new beta which could present a whole new issue.
    Can't wait for track blending! ( actually I can't wait just to be able to use BTB again !lol..... ) P.c prob.. license is fine! lol
  10. dont worry got it all figured out didnt have the image resized right