Help!!

Trying to setup my T300RS wheel and when I try to set the pedals up its not recognising my accelerator pedal. Works fine in other games :-(

I have just installed the crack to get the missing cars btw. Can anyone help me!?!?

I presume this is a new controller as you have run GTR2 before.

If you are trying to change your existing controls it might be worth setting up a new player and then set up your controller from scratch.

When you say "I try to set the pedals up its not recognising my accelerator pedal" are you in the Controls Menu - Buttons sub-menu - Driving section? If you click on "accelerate" it should prompt you to press a button. If you press your accelerator it should detect it. At least it does this with my G25. Can't see any reason why the T300 should be different.

I have only driven for 1 minute as I had the black boxes for the porches and the Ferrari's. But it was fine. Now I have selected accelerate and pressed my accelerator and nothing. Deleted that profile and setup a new one and nothing. The only difference is now I have the crack to get the cars back

I have only driven for 1 minute as I had the black boxes for the porches and the Ferrari's. But it was fine. Now I have selected accelerate and pressed my accelerator and nothing. Deleted that profile and setup a new one and nothing. The only difference is now I have the crack to get the cars back

You probably have done this but have you tried manually adding the accelerator and brake in the controls setup?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 340 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 467 38.9%