help with some mods not showing

good day, I've installed two mods and I'm having a problem with them, one is f1 1989 mod with the ferraris dowesn't show up and the other is the group c imsa gtp 1983-1993 mod, wich the porsches doesn't show up, what can I do to solve these problems? thanks

If a car does not appear in the menu it is usually an issue with the .car file, check that the "HDVehicle=" and "Graphics=" lines point to the proper files and that those files are present; also the manufacturer (which is the title of the car in the menu) and class lines.

If the car is listed in the menu but does not appear, check the .cas file for the "MASFile=" lines and make sure all files listed are present and in the path. If all appears well, select the car even though it doesn't appear in the spinner and attempt going to a track, the game will probably crash; now check the trace file, near the bottom should be an indication of the problem (usually missing wheels or driver parts, which are often loose files not in the .gtr files, so easily misplaced). And double check all spelling, even a space between an "=" and a word can cause problems.

If this mod was converted from GTL the .cas may call
"MASFile=STEX.GTL
MASFile=TALENT.GTL"
if these files were not included with the mod you will need them from GTL.

Ferrari and porsche don't show up? If you are using Steam version that might be the problem, in the steam version vanilla ferrari and porsche cars are blocked due to a (lack of) licensing, maybe this affects some mods too.
If that's the case you have to install 1.1 patch, then the nocd, both are here at RD in the GTR2 download section.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 2 4.9%