1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Help with next weeks Club Event?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Richard Coleman, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Unfortunately there will be a one week break from club events. If someone can't take over the hosting for the event.

I have an operation I have known about coming up for a while. It has been confirmed to me today that it will be on Tuesday evening NZ time. Races are Wednesday morning here.

So next weeks race is off unless someone can step in and run it for me.

Track and car(s) will be up to them.

Sorry guys.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I can help Richard, provided you tell me the details I can set up the race for Tuesday.

3. Just copy and paste the first post off the evo thread and make a new one. Just make sure people know to add you on the psn as you should set the server to friends only to stop random people from joining. If you get stuck for ideas I have quite a few car/track combos to try. One fun one that I was playing with this morning after you and Rui left was quite a hoot.

4. Cool. I have some ideas too that need to be tested. Until Friday I will have probably uploaded the event details. :thumbsup:

5. Thanks heaps for this mate. Its only for the one week... I hope. I appreciate it heaps.

Remember week after next is the F430 at Monza. Ive already got every detail sorted out for that bloodbath :p

6. Looking forward to. I hope all will be ok with the operation and you'll be back soon!

7. Ill be back the week after next. Just going to take a few days to get over the anesthetic. Ill be back before you know it. Haha.

8. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

i hope you recover quickly from the operation Richard :thumbsup:
    Sakis, if you need any help just let me know

9. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

• Haha Haha x 2
  10. Haha. That is gold Rui. Ill let you all know how it goes. Not a major op but still.

• Like Like x 1