• Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with my Village/Town Track?

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by danwilkie90, Apr 29, 2012.

1. I've been working on a track based around my countryside town of Stotfold, but after putting in an arseload of houses/vegetation/kerbs and such I've found that my BTB won't export to rFactor/RBR or anything anymore, so I was wondering if anyone could do me a massive favour and export my track from their BTB and provide me with the folder I can simply place in my rFactor "Locations" folder so I can try out what I have of my track so far? I can provide the project folder with all the Xpacks I've made in a .zip file perhaps and hopefully it would all show up.

The track itself won't be finished for a long time because the program's slowed down so much now I've put so many objects down and made so many Xpacks for small things while I was still learning the program that just adding a single hedge takes about 10 seconds everytime, but I'd like to test it out at least, help?

- Dan

2. Was there a message of any sort showing up when the Export failed?
    I'll give it a go for you if you like sometime today Dan, although I am at the end of my download limit so it'll take sometime for me to download.
    If you PM me a link I'll see what I can do.