F1 2010 Help with Monaco Pit Strategy: Confusing Weather Forcast

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I'm at Monaco on race day with Virgin. The forecast says 72% chance of heavy rain, but it isn't rtaining to start off. What should I do with pit strategy? I'm starting on one of the dry compounds, and my pit stop would be for the opposite dry compound, but if it starts to rain is the game smart enough to put me on wets or intermediates instead? Is it possible to change what tires I'm putting on while I'm driving, before I make the pit stop? What should I do? Thanks for the help!

Yes you can change the tryes you want to switch too. When you are coming into the pits, its best to do this in the last sector. Press a D pad button and it will come up with Engine, Wing or Tryes. Choose the trye option then it comes up with Option, Prime, Inters and wets. Pick what trye you want. I would of ran on the options for that forcast, as it is going to rain pretty early in my opinion.

If its already raining at race start the game will automatically have you on inters or wets depending on how heavy. as for the 72% this means the chance of rain is pretty damn high but it does not tell you when abouts in the race, it may start as you start your first lap or it may start on the way to the finishline or anywhere inbetween.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 98 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 65 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 133 13.8%