1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Help with India circuit

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by cueceleches, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Hi!

Huge problems for me in New Delhi! I´ve already made dozens of laps, but still can´t go below 1.25s in Q2 with options (Legend AI). I think I have a nice setup, but still. I´ve seen that DRS should be activated in turn 2, but for God´s sake, I just can´t! I always loose control of the car and end spinning throughout the track. Also, turns 10 & 11 are quite difficult and still loose lots of time there.
    I´ve looked into quite a few onboard laps, from F1 2011 and real life, but still can´t get it.

Any tips would be inmensely appreciated!!

2. I don't use DRS in turn 2. Instead I just go flat out until I make it to the hairpin. The way I take turns 10 and 11, I take turn 10 in 5th gear and stay right until the kerb begins on the left. I drift over to meet the kerbs for the remainder of the turn, until it tightens into turn 11. At which point I lift off and downshift to 4th, hitting the apex of turn 11. You need to feather the throttle throughout 10. Setup wise I'd recommend medium downforce. Anywhere between 6 to 8 wing settings.

3. Thanks Michael! I´ll try that on turns 10 and 11 and see if I can gain a few tenths...