Help with graphics (missing gui etc)

Dan Costa

World Champ Procrastination n' Hoarding Series
hello guys

I bought automobilista today to participate on the club races. However I am finding it very hard to make it work.

The graphics gui (speed tires track map) dont match the videos I see on the web. Also, the track map is missing and only shows my purple dot.

please see attached image.

thx

automobilista.jpg

Im having problem with AA, What ever number I put in game it still looks the same. 2x, 16x no change.. I have new graphics drivers, All setting respect game settings, nothing forced ..
I had problem with dynHud as well, I deleted it and verify game cache and it works

Im having problem with AA, What ever number I put in game it still looks the same. 2x, 16x no change.. I have new graphics drivers, All setting respect game settings, nothing forced ..
I had problem with dynHud as well, I deleted it and verify game cache and it works

I am forcing AA using the drivers control panel. It works well. Big issue is the triple screen.

Just today I had to quit a racedepartment race because with many cars on screen the performance drops to <20 fps with massive stutters. It was my first race with automobilista so I was completely caught off guard.

For reference, both assetto and R3E run >60fps on the same setup, so its not the hardware. Its 100% automobilista.

@spyshagg Have a look at the user guide or at least the part about setting up graphics. It sounds more like you did not set up your graphics properly… Automobilista is the least demanding of the 3 so you should at least get the same if not better results than AC and R3E.
Or post your specs so people can help you further; AMS is still Early Access but very few people have real trouble with graphics...

ok found the solution to the massive stuttering. AA should be set to supersampling, not multisampling.

The low FPS is another issue.

With high settings, turns out a highly overclocked 290X + 5ghz i7 cannot go above 45fps with AA x4 on this game. Drop to AA 2x and it stays mostly above 60fps.

It sounds strange a game that looks like this has worst performance than AC or R3E. But, at least now I can race without many issues (except the gui which is pretty messed up)

thanks mate!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 111 7.6%
  • < 5 years