Help with FaceTrackNoIR please

Tim Ling

It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work
I've finally bought a webcam (PS3 Eye tbh), and I'd like to get FaceTrack working properly in GTL. FaceTrack works ok, and is tracking my huge noggin, but in GTL not so good, as I end up looking at the pedals all the time. I believe there are a couple of FaceTrackNoIR users here, so any help would be very appreciated.

I'm using FaceTrackNoIR 1.6,, with he settings on glovepie.ni/FaceAPI/FakeTrackIR

Hmmm, this is not really what I was hoping for :( I'll have a read through that post again though...and thanks for finding it; I did try searching for it honest!

I'll have a crack with FaceTrack and see if it's got any better, I think it's been updated ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/facetracknoir/ ), and my pc is fairly powerful, so it will hopefully handle the load.

Unfortunately I don't think I'd be able to fix the 3 lights to my headset without help, so I'm stuck there.

I dont play GTL but I downloaded FaceTrackNoir to use in rFactor and a couple of flight sims and cant get it to work at all.

My face is tracked fine within Facetracknoir itself but it does nothing in any game I run. Any ideas?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back