1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with dedicated server options.

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by vsappel, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Olá pessoal estou criando um servidor dedicado, dei uma pesquisada mas não achei nada sobre.

Como faço para aumentar o tempo que os pilotos tem para ir ao grid de largada? usualmente ele é fixo em 30, gostaria de aumentar para 1:30min (90segundos). Existe essa possibilidade?

____________________________________________________________________________

There is a way to extend the time that pilots have to go to the starting grid ? It is usually set to 30 seconds , I want to switch to 90secs .

Thank you!

2. Sam Smith

Sam Smith
    Premium Member

I can't help you but I think this causes a lot of problems in multiplayer races. People don't have enough time to get ready for the start of the race. I hope someone has the answer for you.

3. I believe there is something in the plr of the server.
    But then you could also add a Warm up session of 2 minutes, then keep 30 seconds to join the race, there is no excuse not to be ready after all this time ;)

• The problem is im using fixed setups and when session changes the setup back to server default. I need allow pilots to change pitstop strategy before go to race and 30 seconds is a very short time. :/
      Im tried see in plr but haven't found nothing about this settings.