1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with 1992 F1 mod

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Mods' started by bgil66, Sep 26, 2014.

1. hi I downloaded the 1992 F1 mod from driving italia and when I extracted the gamedata & rFm files to GSC gamedata & rFm files in game it keeps hanging on montreal track. Am I doing something wrong? thanks

2. make sure you didnt transfer over the "Gamedata/shared" folder. That could be the problem.

3. ok thanks. so all contents of the mod gamedata except shared gets copied to gscx gamedata file & same with rFm? sorry its been years since did this stuff. thanks for the help

4. yep. there are a few files in the shared folder of older mods that cause crashing in the latest gsce. If you want,(which is what I did) you can delete the files one by one to see which is the culprit.

5. thanks all good here. I found the problem that I only copied the vehicle.talent & sound folder which didnt work so I did it over again by opening those folders and then copied the file in their to gscx veh, tal & snd folders along with rfm and it worked! thanks for the help.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

If I may ask, where is this mod at Drivingitalia? I went there and I could not find it. I assume it's the same mod that was available for rfactor and I would love to have it in GSC. Did you actually download the rFactor version and processed it yourself?

7. link sent. Not sure if the mod is "legal" so i dont want to post it here

8. http://avesporte.weebly.com/mods-f1.html Lots of stuff :thumbsup:

9. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

You are not kidding. I may need a new HD. Lots of my favorite vintage mods, but I spot checked a couple and they seem to drive so much better on GSC than they ever did on rFactor.

10. They do, and they look a hell of a lot better too