help ! windows and triple monitor problem

I have a new PC with 2- 6950's cards. I have display port to 1 of 3 32" TV's, other 2 using DVI to HDMI cables. The screen with DP is a full screen but other 2 TVs have a black border around out side edges on ends. I cant seem to make these two screens full size Can anyone help? They are Vizio TV's , 32" Runnin in crossfire eyefinity. HEEEEELLLPPP please

I am not sure but...
it might be in your tv settings menu, as when I used to use a tv for racing sims, I had to set the tv menu with HDMI hd 720i or 1080i to run with or without border.
If you use the DVI connector you may get the full screen without having to change the tv settings.

Mate you should have gone the TH2GO from Matrox cheaper and better resolution, TV's as a display SUCK, HD or not they still have the same pixel pitch to a PC monitor but a monitor has smaller pixels and the resultant image is sharper.
From what I have seen helping other racer's with similar setup's Eyefinity in Crossfire is a joke and VERY GPU intensive,

Finally, I solved the 3-screen mystery.. I kept thinking it was a set up in ATI catalyst but could not find the answer as I thought I was doing things correctly. But as I found out, I was not.. One has to overscan each screen separately. I was doing it as a group and could not understand what I was doing wrong and almost ready to give up, however persistence prevailed and all screens are up and running full screen and the view is awesome.. I'm happy.. Now if I can get Stage I tied in to Iracing.. I'll be a happy camper .
thanks everyone
Bob

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back